Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Losing It - It's a good thing!



Wow! Wow! Wow!

It's simply amazing to me that Liv Sxinney is still working for me. I now weigh 210 pounds! I have lost a total of 23 lbs since January 12, 2009. I have so many people asking me what I'm doing, so I thought I would share the details, although I have to tell you, there just isn't that much to say. I simply drink Liv Sxinney all day long, about 3 32oz bottles with 1oz Liv Sxinney in each. I eat the Crave before my meals. (I do try to eat that at least 15 minutes prior to a meal), and lastly, I set my alarm so I don't forget to eat something every three hours.

That's it in a nutshell. Very simple. Very easy.

What's exciting to me as well is that I have been able to share this remarkable product with so many people, that my wallet is gaining a little weight as I've been losing it.

I've always been a believer in the networking industry. I'm watching it happen as we speak! I thought that perhaps I would share my story with you.

Back in January, I left my job. I was working straight commission selling mattresses. It wouldn't have been a bad job if I were making money and if I wasn't required to work 52 hours per week. (It's kind of hard when your hubby is working two jobs and you have an 8 year old!) Our neighbors and my family were raising our son, Oscar. Something had to give. It's pretty amazing how God always provides a way.

One day while I was working I saw a woman who looked very much like one of my mentors, but I wasn't quite sure since she looked so slim! I approached her and asked her if she was Glenna de Lisle. Sure enough, she was! She didn't know me personally, but because she is a leader in the home based business industry, I had attended her trainings and had purchased many of her materials. I couldn't believe how great she looked! She shared with me that she had lost 45lbs in 3 months drinking LivSxinney and that she was helping to launch this product and the company, Liv International.

I have to tell you, I wanted to just say, "I'm in!", but my husband and I had recently closed the doors to our previous home business after diligently working it for 5 years. I knew he wouldn't be too open to the idea! So, I told him that I just needed to use the products so I could lose weight. He agreed.

Three days after meeting Glenna, and getting written up for coming to work 2 minutes late (they seemed to forget that I stayed late an awful lot!), I decided that I couldn't take it anymore and I left. I started freaking out! What had I done? How were we going to pay our mortgage that month?

I took a good hard look at the pay plan and new I could do it! After losing 7lbs my very first week, I was convinced that the product worked and started telling everyone. I brought in 10 people. I was able to pay my mortgage! (I received commissions and qualified for a bonus - go to www.dreamonceagain.com and watch the 20 Minute Presentation - Live Without Limits to get a better understanding of how it works).

All I know is that my friends are losing weight and they are sharing it with their friends. It really does make me feel good to be helping them with their household economies as well!

Fit Body, Fat Wallet - That sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. I just linked you to my Blog... I am keeping it a little generic.. for personal Growth and development... I hope you will go ck it out... I figure hey 16 years of evolution in this industry... I can qualify as a advice giver... XO Diana

    ReplyDelete